Monday, February 25, 2008

Before Castro out

HAVANA (Reuters) - kraenklicher Cuban leader Fidel Castro said on Tuesday that he does not return, around which communist country to lead and withdraws itself, how president 49 years after he energy in a revolution seized and a central illustration of the cold became War.Castro, 81 said, which in the public since going through of stomach surgery nearly 19 months does not geerschienen has that he would not look for a new designation, like president or leaders of of Cuba gave armed forces, if the national assembly meets my dear compatriots on Sunday."To, me the immeasurable honour on the new days of selecting I a member of parliament... I stand to you in connection that I strive not too or -- I do not repeat to strive or assume too, who accept the positions of the president of the advice of condition and the commander in leader, "Castro said in a statement published in the communist Granma newspaper.President George W. Bush of the parties, who tightened an decade-old economic embargo against government Castros, said, it hoped that Castros believe retirement a new era in Cuba."I that the change of Fidel Castro is to begin one period of a democratic transition, "Bush would mark, which was said in Rwanda during a route to Africa. "finally this transition is to lead to release around and appropriate elections. And I mean freely and I mean fair."Cuba's the national assembly, rubber stamp legislation, am expected, to appoint brother and characterized successor Raul Castro Castros as a president. The Minister of the defense 76-year-old has the country, since Dringlichkeitsintestinale surgery forced its brother to assign energy on July 31 2006.Raul Castro raised hopes of the economic improvements run let, but it is improbable to make fat political changes at a one party the condition. Fidel Castro remains influential, as first all preserve secretary of the governing communist Party.We, which connect inside and old man Fidel a short and painful retirement hibachi.It wishing and then an eternity long on the very hottest part of Satans used, which conventional intelligence to be in position bring, which, when Fidel was finally from that the Cuban communist system would collapse, but it seems that we must wait, until its degenerated brother drinks itself to death, before each material change has a probability of the occurrence.
Source: http://hillbillywhitetrash.blogspot.com/2008/02/castro-out.html

Check this link too: mp3 downolad (http://find-mp3-easy.com/)

No comments: